It's that time of the year. Spring Cleaning!
Take the time to plan your spring cleaning session or sessions into your planner, without this you won’t know how long you have and you won’t ever get around to the actual cleaning! This is often a great time to really tackle the cleaning and a spring clean is a great way to just give your home a freshen up!
Tackle the big projects first! Get those out the way otherwise you may never get to them. Home projects include:
- Vacuum all mattresses
- Scrub out the oven
- Clean all windows, inside and out
- Wash down all the walls
- Sweep out the garage and give a quick tidy up
- Clean all ceiling fans
- Clean out all closets and donate items
- Move all furniture around and knock out those dust bunnies
- Wash curtains, drapes, blankets and throw pillows
- Wipe down baseboards
- Snake the shower drain
- Empty the pantry and refrigerator of expired items
Office projects include:
- Organize the cabinets and drawers
- Create action files for anything you can’t take care of right away
- Clearly label any files or storage bins
- Shred any sensitive documents that you don’t need to keep
- Use pressurized air to clean computers, keyboards and other appliances
- Dust bookcases and shelving units
- Dust around and under everything
- Wipe down furniture using furniture or wood-safe polish
- Clean windows
- Vacuum carpets/sweep/mop floors
- Clean baseboards
- Wipe ceiling lights
Our professional cleaning services have been part of the SERVPRO story for more than 50 years! With professional tools and a good eye for nooks and crannies, we’ll have your home or business sparking in no time!
If you would much rather hire someone to do your spring cleaning, give SERVPRO of Macon a call!