If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (478) 474-6700

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Residential Grease Fire

This residential fire started from grease on the stove. It caused damage to the cabinets as well as smoke damage throughout the whole house. The home owner used a fire extinguisher to put out the fire and the local fire department came in inspect. 

Most of the contents in the home had to be cleaned from smoke and/or excess from the fire extinguisher. The contents are brought back to our warehouse which is located in Macon, Georgia. Each item is carefully cleaned and taken back to the home. This includes clothing, dishes, and even electronics.